ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
January to December 2013
Single Residential Property
Note: Pensioners [normally over 65] may pay half the relevant amount
|R400.00 per annum|
|Business Premises||R400.00 per annum|
Sectional title (Flats/Townhouses)
Per complex (10 units and above)
R 80.00 per unit OR
R800 per annum
Complete the details below, attach it to your payment and post it to:
PO BOX 41308, CRAIGHALL 2024, attention The Treasurer. [(please note that we are charged R15 per cheque deposit so EFT is preferred)
- Alternatively, you may prefer to pay at a branch or by internet debit into the following bank account:
Standard Bank: Hyde Park Branch
Branch Code: 006605
Account No: 200 874 977 (Craigpark Residents' Association) along with the details asked for above
If using internet banking, please email the 'Transaction successful' details to the Acting Treasurer Lee Whitfield [email@example.com] and include your name, address, phone number and email address. A subs form has been sent to everyone on the CRA's emailing list - you can also complete that and forward it to Kay Moss, cc Jenny Tanesse and Wendy McAllister.
Alternatively, you may fax your deposit slip/transfer notice to 086 689 0818, along with the details asked for above.
I/We would like to contribute an additional amount: R______________________
If you have already paid your 2013 subs, thank you for your support.
To check your status, visit - www.cra.org.za/index.cfm/p/pages.2009-subs-paid.htm
- We negotiated, implemented and now administer and monitor the Public Spaces Security Scheme PSS, leading to a significant drop in crime in our area.
- Meet and greet service by CSS Tactical / security solutions for individuals and the suburbs by the CRA Security Committee.
- We liaise with Parkview SAPS / Community Police Forum / Ward Councillor / Ward Committee / City officials / attend public interest meetings.
- Direct access to council departments for municipal problems (eg. Street lights / burst water pipes/ pot holes / rates accounts problems / incorrect street addresses etc.). We lobby for upgrading infrastructure.
- The CRA acts as a central communication unit between residents and deals with all issues affecting Craighall/Craighall Park residents (eg noise/unkempt pavements). We produce regular e-newsletters and alerts / 2-3 hard copy newsletters pa. Free advertising in e-newsletters to paid up members - you reach some 2500 people.
- CRA Website - information tool www.cra.org.za.
- We arrange periodic suburb clean ups.
As a resident or local business person you have a right to know what is going on in your suburb.
Have you joined the CRA's Public Space Security scheme with CSS Tactical?Have you joined the CRA recycling scheme with Mama She's?